segunda-feira, 26 de julho de 2010

I have the best, sweetest, cutiest boyfriend on UNIVERSE ♥


Did I already say that? *-*
And today we're just 14 months together!
14 months!
Honey, I love you more than anything.
Love you sooooo so so so so so soooo MUCH!
Thanks for all those things you've doing for me. You're just... PERFECT!
I wanna marry you, and... have kids with you (like... a dog. haha) and... BE WITH YOU FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER!
Thank you for loving me, supporting me, thank you for being with me all the time.

And...

I think I already have all that I always wanted: YOU.




Love you, D.




Your (always) B.




2 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Owwwww
Thank you Baby for being such a cuteeeee!
You are a marvelous person!
A best Lover!

The most passionate girl i ever met ;P

I Love you Darling <3

Bruna Machado disse...

Yes..
i'm the most passionate, and completely crazy for you! :)

I love you!
I DO! I DOOOO!