domingo, 5 de dezembro de 2010

Blues


I think I'm lost.
Maybe it's just jealousy or loneliness.
But it's really hard, and I feel so blue these days.
Yeah, I'm writin' this for you.
Please, call me. Come here.
Save me again.'Cause only you can do this.
I'm on my limit, and in this moment, I need your help.
I need your taste, your smell, your breath, your touch, your body.
It's so hard to assume this, but I came to the point where words are not enough.
You make me happy, but I need to show how much happy you can make me feel.
You make me laugh, and I need to see your smile too.
I am a junkie.You are my addiction.
And I need a huge shot right now.

2 comentários:

Unknown disse...

owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

So Beautiful baby *O*

I Love you I Love You I Love You!

You are the sweetie of my heart <3

Bruna Machado disse...

:*
(L)